To download or read the book online, please click here: Unlicensed to Kill-Online Version
Introduction to the book:-
The book is divided into three parts. The first part provides a brief introduction to Imam Samudra and the incident of Bali bombing I. It then maps out Imam Samudra’s thinking behind Bali bombing I as written in his book Aku Melawan Teroris.
The second part points out and provides alternative viewpoints to the following issues contained in Imam Samudra’s book:
– The idea of jihad as perpetual war between Muslims and non-Muslim
– All non-Muslims are in conspiracy against Islam and Muslims
– Jihad as the means for championing the cause of Islam
– The Ruling of Jihad: Fadhu Ain and Fardhu Kifayah
– Is Bali a Place For Armed Jihad?
– Can Place of Vices Be Bombed?
– Robbery/Theft in the Name of Jihad
– Suicide or Martyrdom Operation
– Killing Civilians and Non-combatants
The third part contains statements of Muslim condemnation of Bali bombing and similar acts of terrorism for readers’ reference.
Author: Muhammad Haniff Hassan
Publisher: Nature Media(Singapore)
Date: 2nd printing (2009), 1st printing (2006)
To order, contact:
Tel: (65) 68977877
Hp: (65) 97982320
Fax: (65) 68977977
Online purchase is available at http://www.selectbooks.com.sg/getTitle.cfm?SBNum=40780